Harmond Wilks, a successful lawyer, balances ambition and history as he announces his mayoral candidacy and plans to develop high-end real estate on blighted properties. The tenth and final play of Wilson’s lauded cycle about the African-American experience in each decade of the 20th century.
- Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA
- Radio Golf (2007 ) Cort Theatre, New York, United States, North America
- Radio Golf (Goodman Theatre) (2007 ) Goodman Theatre, Chicago, United States, North America
- Radio Golf (2007 ) McCarter Theatre, Princeton, United States, North America
- Radio Golf (2006 ) Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle,
- Radio Golf (2006 ) Huntington Theatre, Boston, United States, North America